Could it be that after finally getting back into the win column last week things are actually starting to fall in the Cowboys’ favor? While it may be a short week, the injuries that have been piling up, one on top of another, may have finally started to subside.
Here’s the injury report for this week's game.
- As expected, Morris Claiborne and Ryan Russell have been ruled out for this week's game. Byron Jones will once again, man the left cornerback position with Jeff Heath, Barry Church, and J.J. Wilcox at safety.
- Brice Butler will probably remain on the inactive game day roster he finally returned to a full week of practice.
- Speaking of Byron Jones, he participated in a limited fashion on Monday and Tuesday and returned to full participation on Wednesday.
- Although listed on the injury report, Demarcus Lawrence and Nick Hayden were full-go all week.
- Don’t be surprised if Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, Barry Church, and Darren McFadden remain limited in some form throughout the rest of year. If any setbacks or situations arise at that time, we will make sure to keep you informed.
- In what may come as a surprise, albeit a good one, Sean Lee was not listed at any time throughout the week. A welcome sign after suffering two concussions in a short period of time. Let’s hope it continues.
Starting left cornerback, Charles Tillman (knee), didn’t practice Monday; he was limited on Tuesday and Wednesday and has been ruled as doubtful. Bene Benwikere is listed as the next man up on the Panthers depth chart.
Wide receiver Philly Brown (shoulder) was limited throughout the week and listed as questionable.
Dwan Edwards, Ted Ginn Jr, J.J. Jansen, and Andrew Norwell had setbacks throughout the week, but are listed as probable.
Since it’s Thanksgiving, let’s all celebrate with a heaping helping of Panther. I hear it tastes like chicken. But, if you just want to get a jump start on how today’s game will unfold, you better check out RJ’s Five Bold Predictions, this is the week he nails all five.