Katy, bar the door — and please keep all women and children away if you plan to proceed.
I warned you, don’t blame it on me. Just when the thought of one more game until Tony Romo is set to return, the Red Cross Wagon has arrived at Raymond James Stadium as the Cowboys prepare to face Tampa Bay. The one bright spot — the Buccaneers have injury concerns of their own. Here’s this week’s injury report.
- Sean Lee (concussion) and Brice Butler (hamstring) have been officially ruled out of Sunday’s game.
- Rolando McClain (hand/foot) went from limited on Wednesday to full on Thursday and then did not practice on Friday and is now listed as questionable.
- Nick Hayden (ankle) and Anthony Hitchens (ankle) were both limited on Friday and have been ruled as questionable also.
- Dez Bryant (foot), Brandon Carr (shoulder), Barry Church (ankle), and Jeff Heath (shoulder) were all limited on Friday but listed as probable.
- Jack Crawford (hand), James Hanna (ankle), and Demarcus Lawrence (back) all practiced in full all week and are listed as probable.
- Christine Michael and Rod Smith both missed practice on Wednesday, but returned to full participation on Thursday and Friday.
- Matt Cassel (knee) practiced all week, although listed as probable will play.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Wide receiver-Vincent Jackson, guard-Ali Marpet and defensive end-Jacquies Smith have all been ruled out of Sundays game.
- Safety-D.J. Swearinger has been as listed as questionable.
- Safety-Bradley McDouglad and tight end-Austin Seferian-Jenkins were limited at times during the week and are listed as questionable.
- Defensive tackles Gerald McCoy and Tony McDaniel are listed as probable along with cornerback Alterraun Verner.
Here’s to hoping the game doesn’t get called at halftime due to lack of healthy players.