Our Daily Take brings you all the news and updates surrounding Cowboys Nation!
- There was a free agent frenzy yesterday that the Cowboys were forced to miss out on. Todd Archer of ESPN takes a look at more affordable options for the Cowboys.
- It didn’t take long for tight end John Phillips to find a home. Phillips signed with the San Diego Chargers Tuesday and Cowboys Nation wishes him the best of luck.
- Anthony Spencer signed his franchise tender at the start of free agency yesterday. His salary will be $10.4 million.
Around the NFC East
- The Eagles were very busy as free agency took off. Here is a list of their moves.
- Rumors are surrounding the Giants and one popular one is that they might be interested in Karlos Dansby.
- Rant Sports had a fun article about RGIII trying to recruit Reggie Bush to Washington. I wonder what Alfred Morris feels about that.