Through most of the first half, this looked like the game where the Cowboys magic would finally run out. The team seemed flat, and though they were only down by a touchdown, their offense had not looked this lost all season long.
The Ravens were mocking celebrations, and dancing all over AT&T Stadium. Then, something just clicked. Cole Beasley came through which a huge touchdown grab to tie the game at 7, and later Dez Bryant came up with another big catch to help set up a field goal at the end of the half.
In the 2nd half, the Cowboys never looked back, and found a way to grind out a win over the Ravens, 27-17. Dallas has now won 9 straight games, and leads the NFC East with a 9-1 record.
The Cowboys face their annual quick turnaround game this Thursday, when the Washington Redskins come to Dallas to challenge the NFC East’s best.
- How about Anthony Brown!?! Brown came up with a huge third down pass breakup on Mike Williams, and was solid in coverage all game. He looks like he could really be the future number one corner for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dak Prescott is more and more impressive every week. Sure, he struggled in the first half, but the long touchdown drives he was able to orchestrate of 80 plus yards like they were nothing was unbelievable. Especially when Ezekiel Elliott wasn’t having his best day.
- How crazy is that, by the way? Zeke had 97 yards rushing and 30 yards receiving and we say he had an off day. This guy is amazing.
- Dez Bryant is BACK. 6 catches, 80 yards, and 2 touchdowns for Dez today. Outside of the Cleveland game, Bryant has had a touchdown in every single game since returning from injury.
- 9 straight wins. Soak it in, Cowboys Nation, because teams like this don’t come around often.