I’m officially putting the 2015 season down as the season that refuses to die. Never, in my right mind, would I envision that the 3-8 Cowboys are one win away from being one game out of first place in the NFC East, but that’s exactly where we stand. Other than the much talked about Tony Romo, the Cowboys appear to have the upper hand on the injury report.
Here’s the injury report for this week’s game
- We all know the deal with Tony Romo. If any updates on his current injury come about we will list it here.
- The only real concern is Jeff Heath (shoulder) was listed as N/A on Thursday and Friday. He didn’t practice on Saturday and he is officially listed as questionable.
- Dez Bryant and Mo Claiborne are listed as probable. Both men logged full practice and will be fine to play.
- Linebacker Perry Riley Jr has officially been ruled out of tonight’s game.
- DeSean Jackson is listed as N/A on Thursday and Friday and did not practice on Saturday because of an illness.
- Derek Carrier, Quinton Dunbar, Andre Roberts, Deshazor Everett, and Keenan Robinson are all listed as questionable.
- Other notables listed on the Redskins injury report are Chris Baker, Dashon Goldson, Jason Hatcher, DeAngelo Hall and Terrance Knighton.
- Trenton Robinson and Chris Thompson are also listed with their current game status officially listed as N/A.
As I mentioned above, the season that never dies will continue on tonight at FedEx field. A win leaves Dallas one game back of the division lead. A loss pretty much seals the deal. Here’s to health and to Matt Cassel hopefully resembling at least a junior college quarterback.