More
    [Topic]

2016 Week 1

Cowboys Loss Begins With Success Of Giants’ Defensive Line

The Dallas Cowboys lost a close and gut-wrenching game against the New York Giants in their season opener at AT&T Stadium. The game...

Red Zone Blues: Analyzing the Cowboys Week 1 Scoring Struggles

It is such a simple concept, but yet such an important one in the National Football League. Scoring touchdowns will always win you...

Cowboys Save NFL From Totally Down Season-Opening TV Ratings

There is no bigger ticket in town than the NFL - none. Football Sundays are more than a ritual for some, they're borderline a...

Film Review: Cowboys Interior O-Line Struggles Make Zeke Look Human

For all the questions which surrounded the Dallas Cowboys going into the season opener, the one unit which we thought we could count...

Sizing Up Cowboys Rookies After Loss To Giants

Every week we'll be looking at the Cowboys drafted rookies and seeing what impact, if any, they had on the previous game. At...

Film Review: Cowboys Need More From Tyrone Crawford

Going into the season opener, Dallas Cowboys fans had serious reasons to be concerned about the depth and talent in their favorite team's...

Option Reads: Was Scott Linehan An Effective Play-Caller Against Giants?

The Dallas Cowboys were nearly able to do just enough to come away with a victory against the New York Giants to kick...
    - Advertisement -

#DALvsNYG: Who’s Up And Who’s Down After Cowboys Loss?

The Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants game was everything that I expected. I knew we would see a hard-fought battle by both...

Breaking Down Terrance Williams’ Game-Ending Decision

As often happens on a NFL Monday, the big story of Dallas' season-opening loss is the final play. Terrance Williams' game-ending decision not to...

Dez Bryant Let The Cowboys Down Against The Giants

When Cowboys' fans think of Dez Bryant, they think of one of the best wide receivers in the league, a dominant talent that...

10 Takeaways From The Cowboys Season-Opening Loss To The Giants

The 2016 season finally arrived for the Cowboys, and it left us wearing a sad face as the Cowboys fell 20-19 to their...

Unlocking The Rushing Attack: Why Read Option Must Be Used More

Well, that one sucked. The Dallas Cowboys lost yesterday afternoon to the rival New York Giants in heartbreaking fashion, 20-19. But by now, you...

Giants 20, Cowboys 19: Williams, Elliott, Other Disappointments

Terrance Williams, known more for the passes he fails to catch, will now be known for the one we wish he hadn't. With 12...

Cowboys Vs Giants: ITS Staff Notes And Predictions

We made it! Today marks the first game of the season for both the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Giants, and in...
    - Advertisement -

#DALvsNYG: 5 Cowboys Who Need A Big Game

The Dallas Cowboys are now just a little over 24 hours away from kicking off their 2016 season against the division rival New...

Cowboys vs Giants: Injury Report

We're just two days away from the Dallas Cowboys' first game of the 2016 season! They will host a division rival in the...

Dual-Threat Dak: Can Prescott Beat The Giants On The Ground?

If I was the New York Giants then two things would ring true: I would hate myself. I'd be all-in on stopping Ezekiel...

Cowboys Vs Giants: Who Has Better Chance Of Winning?

WHAT: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys WHEN: Sunday, 3:25 PM (CT) WHERE: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas TELEVISION: FOX There is really only one guarantee heading into...

Cowboys Vs. Giants: Tyron Smith Ready For Olivier Vernon

The New York Giants were the 2016 off season champions. Undisputed champs, one might say, as they bolstered their defense through three big...

Cowboys Vs Giants: Key Matchups For Dak Prescott’s Debut

Death, Taxes, and a week one clash with the New York Giants. Including this Sunday's game, the Dallas Cowboys will have faced New York...

Giants Vs Cowboys: Beckham Jr. Coming to Town, Morris Claiborne Awaits

The New York Giants will once again be in town on Sunday for a week 1 meeting against the Dallas Cowboys. Familiar faces...
    - Advertisement -

Dallas Cowboys Vs. New York Giants: How The Cowboys Can Exploit Giants’ Weak O-Line

Two things have become common knowledge of just about all football fans. The Cowboys have the most dominant offensive line in football. But,...

Dallas Cowboys Vs. New York Giants: Sunday’s Importance Goes Beyond The Standings

This Sunday, the Dallas Cowboys open up their 2016 season against the division rival New York Giants. While the game is just the...

Newsletter

Daily Cowboys News in Your Inbox
    Name:*
    Your email address:*
    Please enter all required fields Click to hide
    Correct invalid entries Click to hide

Don't miss

Micah Parsons and Zack Martin lead Pro Bowl voting for Cowboys

The Pro Bowl has become an afterthought recently, but...

Week 13 Preview: Indianapolis Colts at Dallas Cowboys

The Dallas Cowboys are home again this week as...

Are the 2022 Cowboys better than the 2021 Cowboys?

This topic should be interesting. I know that the...

Do the Cowboys really need Odell Beckham Jr?

Free agent WR Odell Beckham Jr. is set to...

How the NFC East went from Least to Beast

The NFC East has been considered the worst division...