Cowboys News App [Android]

Cowboys @ Jaguars: How to watch, listen, and more

When the clock reads noon this Sunday, the (10-3) will go toe-to-toe with the (5-8) at TIAA Bank Field. In this game, the Cowboys will be looking for two things.

  1. Their fifth-straight victory since dropping a game to the in Week 10.
  2. Back-to-back playoff berths, as they would clinch a spot in the postseason with a win on Sunday — and return to the in back-to-back seasons for the first time since the 2006 and 2007 years.

While the record of the Jaguars could foreshadow this as a walk-in-the-park victory for the Boys, I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. Despite the Jags being three games under .500, has been on a tear lately.

The former number-one pick has looked different in his sophomore year, and the Cowboys can't overlook his talent and production. Despite Lawrence, the Boys arguably outmatch the Jags in talent.

Check out below how you can watch and listen to this game — but also be sure to scroll to the bottom to check out my “elite” fantasy takes.

Game Info

Date: Sunday, Dec. 18 | Time: Noon

Location: TIAA Bank Field (Jacksonville, Florida)

TV: FOX | Stream: NFL+ & FuboTV

Broadcast Crew: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi

Radio: KRLD-FM 105.3 The Fan in Dallas/Fort Worth

All-Time Series: Cowboys lead 4-3, with their last victory coming in 2018.

Randon Fun Fact: Statistically speaking, Lawrence has performed better than Dak Prescott this season. And before every fan gets mad that I'm pitting the two against each other, I understand Prescott was hurt — so it's unfair to compare. However, Lawrence and Prescott are both solid quarterbacks, so it should be great to watch them battle each other for the first time.

Odds

Caesars Sportsbook: O/U is 48. The line is DAL -4.0.

Matchup Predictor: DAL is favored to win with a 76.4% chance. JAX has a 23.4% chance. And there is a 0.2% chance that they finish in a tie.

ESPN Pick DAL ML: -210/ Spread: -4 | JAX ML: +175/ Spread: +4

Rocky's of the Week: I'm taking DAL, but I won't be surprised if it's close. The Jaguars are young and hungry. I'm hoping the Boys aren't overlooking them, as the team has to know about their Christmas Eve matchup with the next week.

Rocky's Fantasy Plays

Cowboys: The whole damn Cowboys .

From everywhere I have seen, many expect this to be a close game. In the past, when people saw the Jaguars, they were seen as a laughing joke. However, with Lawrence as the guy in Jacksonville, that young team will be special in the future.

Now to get my point, the Jags are young, and the Cowboys are more of the veteran team. There isn't any reason they shouldn't be able to score on the Jags. But don't be surprised if we see a shootout on our hands.

Jaguars: QB Trevor Lawrence, RB Travis Etienne, and WR .

It feels like my fantasy take is the same as above, but these three are the ones I trust the most. T-Law has been on a tear lately, as he has scored 20-plus FP in his last three of four games. Play him.

And to finish with Etienne and Kirk, those two have been Lawrence's favorite targets at the RB and WR positions. They are bound to find the ball.

Rocky Garza Jr
Rocky Garza Jr
Rolling with the Boyz since 96'. Chop up sports with me on Twitter @rockssjr.

COntinue Reading

Comments

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

> Join our team...

-- COWBOYS ANDROID APP --Free Dallas Cowboys News App for Android
Trending