More
    [Topic]

2018 Season

A Farewell, and Thank You, to Cowboys Nation

The Dallas Cowboys are in offseason mode, their players and coaches having returned from the Pro Bowl and scouting department from the Senior...

How Joe Looney Saved the Cowboys Season and Protected Their Future

I can't really express enough how important Center Joe Looney was to the Dallas Cowboys 2018 success. His play was kind of lost...

5 Studs and Duds From the Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

I know we are all still little disappointed with the way the Dallas Cowboys 2018 season ended, but if we are completely honest...

3 Things We Learned About The Dallas Cowboys In 2018

Coming into the 2018 season, loads of questions surrounded the Dallas Cowboys and the future of their roster. Could their defense stay intact when...

The Roller Coaster Ride That was the Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

The Dallas Cowboys 2018 season will go down as one of the most memorable for reasons that have nothing to do with their...

Jason Garrett Solidifying His Role As Cowboys Head Coach

Only eight teams remain alive in the race for the Super Bowl. Among them are the Dallas Cowboys, who recently defeated the Seattle...

Amari Cooper Trade Looking Like a Real Bargain Now for Cowboys

Anyway you slice it, the Dallas Cowboys have definitely gotten the better of the Amari Cooper trade with the Oakland Raiders. The first-round...
    - Advertisement -

Tavon Austin Unfairly Named Cowboys “Worst Player” Of Regular Season

There's no question what the turnaround point of the 2018 season was for the Dallas Cowboys; it was trading for wide receiver Amari...

Ezekiel Elliott Already Has His Second Rushing Title Locked Down

The Dallas Cowboys insist they will approach the 2018 season finale against the New York Giants like any other game, despite having already...

What did the Dallas Cowboys Receive for Christmas in 2018?

Merry Christmas Cowboys Nation! I hope each and everyone of you are able to spend this wonderful holiday with your loved ones. I think...

Is it Too Late For Dallas to Fire OC Scott Linehan?

Grab your pitchforks and your torches, it's time to run the Dallas Cowboys Offensive Coordinator Scott Linehan out of town. His playcalling has...

Looking Ahead: Will The Cowboys Run The Table?

Only three more regular season games remain before we head into the NFL Playoffs. The Dallas Cowboys have turned their season around winning...

Is WR Cole Beasley Being Underutilized?

Like any competitor, Dallas Cowboys Wide Receiver Cole Beasley wants to play and be as heavily involved as possible when the lights come...

Tavon Austin’s Return Should Make Cowboys Offense More Dangerous

If you need a reason to get more excited about the direction the Dallas Cowboys offense is going, then look no further than...
    - Advertisement -

Time to see What Darius Jackson can do as Zeke’s Backup?

I hate to say it because I really like Rod Smith, but I think it may be time for the Dallas Cowboys to...

David Irving’s Return Could Make Cowboys’ Defense Even Scarier

Be forewarned. If you have a pre-existing heart problem or get just spooked easily, you should probably stop reading now because things are about...

Why is Jerry Jones “keeping a very close eye” on the Kareem Hunt Case?

As owner of the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones has been pretty open-minded when it comes to giving talented players second and even third...

Can Rod Smith Help Lighten Ezekiel Elliott’s Heavy Workload?

Nothing's guaranteed yet with four games remaining in the 2018 regular-season, but it looks as if the Dallas Cowboys will not only win...

Should Cowboys Address TE Injuries and Inexperience With This FA?

As impressive as the Dallas Cowboys win over the New Orleans Saints was, this is no time for them to get complacent. They...

Amari Cooper Turning Cowboys Into Serious Playoff Contenders?

With the dominating win over the Washington Redskins on Thanksgiving, the Dallas Cowboys now find themselves a favorite to win the NFC East...

Cowboys’ Patience With DE Randy Gregory Finally Paying Off?

Say what you want about Randy Gregory and his past struggles, but he might just be turning into the player the Dallas Cowboys...
    - Advertisement -

Should Cowboys Stick With Xavier Su’a-Filo at Left Guard?

Don't look now, but we may have another Ron Leary/La'el Collins situation unfolding before our eyes with Xavier Su'a-Filo and Connor Williams. Who...

Dak Prescott Needs to Channel His Inner Forrest Gump

"Run Forrest, Run!" This is not only one of many quotes from one of my favorite all-time movies, but it's also something Dallas...

Is the Cowboys 2018 Season Circling the Drain?

For the Dallas Cowboys, I thought the Tennessee Titans matchup was one of the more winnable games left on their schedule in 2018....

Newsletter

Daily Cowboys News in Your Inbox
    Name:*
    Your email address:*
    Please enter all required fields Click to hide
    Correct invalid entries Click to hide

Don't miss

NFL Playoff Picture: Who could the Cowboys play?

As the 2022 NFL season is starting to come...

How Mike McCarthy became the Coach of the Cowboys

Head Coach Mike McCarthy has come a long way...

Cowboys WR James Washington returns to practice

Cowboys WR James Washington has been activated from injured...

Micah Parsons and Zack Martin lead Pro Bowl voting for Cowboys

The Pro Bowl has become an afterthought recently, but...

Week 13 Preview: Indianapolis Colts at Dallas Cowboys

The Dallas Cowboys are home again this week as...