Cowboys News App [Android]

Topic: 2018 Season

A Farewell, and Thank You, to Cowboys Nation

The Dallas Cowboys are in offseason mode, their players and coaches having returned from the Pro Bowl and scouting department from the Senior Bowl. Failing to remain in the news and create...

How Joe Looney Saved the Cowboys Season and Protected Their Future

I can't really express enough how important Center Joe Looney was to the Dallas Cowboys 2018 success. His play was kind of lost in the shuffle of all of the ups and...

5 Studs and Duds From the Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

I know we are all still little disappointed with the way the Dallas Cowboys 2018 season ended, but if we are completely honest with ourselves it ended a lot better than we...

3 Things We Learned About The Dallas Cowboys In 2018

Coming into the 2018 season, loads of questions surrounded the Dallas Cowboys and the future of their roster. Could their defense stay intact when the annual Sean Lee injury occurred? Was Kris Richard...

The Roller Coaster Ride That was the Dallas Cowboys 2018 Season

The Dallas Cowboys 2018 season will go down as one of the most memorable for reasons that have nothing to do with their win/loss record or how far they advanced the playoffs....

Jason Garrett Solidifying His Role As Cowboys Head Coach

Only eight teams remain alive in the race for the Super Bowl. Among them are the Dallas Cowboys, who recently defeated the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL's Wild Card round. It was...

Amari Cooper Trade Looking Like a Real Bargain Now for Cowboys

Anyway you slice it, the Dallas Cowboys have definitely gotten the better of the Amari Cooper trade with the Oakland Raiders. The first-round compensation to acquire the talented wide receiver is getting...

Tavon Austin Unfairly Named Cowboys “Worst Player” Of Regular Season

There's no question what the turnaround point of the 2018 season was for the Dallas Cowboys; it was trading for wide receiver Amari Cooper. The trade bolstered their receiving corps and slotted...

Ezekiel Elliott Already Has His Second Rushing Title Locked Down

The Dallas Cowboys insist they will approach the 2018 season finale against the New York Giants like any other game, despite having already secured their spot in the playoffs. They really have...

What did the Dallas Cowboys Receive for Christmas in 2018?

Merry Christmas Cowboys Nation! I hope each and everyone of you are able to spend this wonderful holiday with your loved ones. I think it's important to remember what this holiday is truly...

Is it Too Late For Dallas to Fire OC Scott Linehan?

Grab your pitchforks and your torches, it's time to run the Dallas Cowboys Offensive Coordinator Scott Linehan out of town. His playcalling has been absolutely atrocious season and it's time for him...

Looking Ahead: Will The Cowboys Run The Table?

Only three more regular season games remain before we head into the NFL Playoffs. The Dallas Cowboys have turned their season around winning five straight and positioning themselves at first place of...
-- COWBOYS ANDROID APP --Free Dallas Cowboys News App for Android

Most Popular