The Dallas Cowboys 2022 training camp is here! Rookies and veterans began arriving in Oxnard, CA yesterday with today being the official report-by date. The first practice of this year's camp will be held tomorrow.
While many teams have already started their camps earlier in the month, nearly half the league is joining them today. For Dallas, rookies and veterans were given the same report date.
Players are now getting settled in and being medically cleared to get on the field Wednesday. Today we'll also have the traditional camp-opening press conference from Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, and Mike McCarthy.
Here is the full schedule for the camp events in Oxnard:
• Wednesday, July 27: 11:30 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Thursday, July 28: 11:30 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Friday, July 29: 11:30 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Saturday, July 30 – Open Practice: Cowboys Back Together Saturday Fan Fest & Opening Ceremonies
9:30 a.m. PDT Fan Activations Open
10:45 a.m. PDT Opening Ceremony
11:30 a.m. PDT Open Practice
• Monday, Aug. 1: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Tuesday, Aug. 2: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Wednesday, Aug. 3: 10:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice/Mock Game
• Thursday, Aug. 4: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Friday, Aug. 5: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Saturday, Aug. 6: 10:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice/Mock Game
• Monday, Aug. 8: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice & Heroes Appreciation Day
• Tuesday, Aug. 9: 11:00 a.m. PDT – Open Practice
• Wednesday, Aug. 10: 10:00 a.m. PDT – Final Open Practice in Oxnard
The Cowboys' time in California will include two preseason games in Denver and Los Angeles. Dallas has been invited to joint practices with the Broncos and Chargers in the days before those matchups.
Following the L.A. game, the Cowboys will return to Texas for a final week of practice ahead of hosting the Seattle Seahawks. They will only play one game at AT&T Stadium during this preseason.
Stay tuned to Inside The Star for ongoing coverage and analysis coming out of this year's training camp. Football's back, baby!