Now that the 24 hours from final cuts is up, the Cowboys were able to re-claim their released players which cleared waivers to sign them to their practice squad.
Dallas finalized their practice squad this afternoon with 10 players: 5 on defense and 5 on offense.
- QB Clayton Thorson via Michael Gehlken of The Dallas Morning News
- WR Cedrick Wilson via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
- DL Daniel Wise via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
- RB Jordan Chunn via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
- CB Mike Jackson via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
- CB Donovan Olumba via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
- TE Cole Hikutini via Tom Pelissero of NFL.com
- LB Chris Covington via Michael Gehlken of The Dallas Morning News
- RB Mike Weber via Clarence Hill of The Star Telegram
- OL Mitch Hyatt via Calvin Watkins of The Athletic
While 8 of the 10 players have been with the Cowboys throughout the offseason, quarterback Clayton Thorson and tight end Cole Hikutini are external acquisitions. Thorson was the Eagles fifth round pick in the 2019 draft, while Hikutini is a former undrafted free agent out of Louisville who spent 2018 on the Vikings practice squad.
Stay locked into Inside The Star for all the latest Cowboys updates as we head into week 1 of the 2019 season.
Correction: An earlier version of this post included LB Kyle Quiero on the practice squad, this has been corrected to include RB Mike Weber instead due to new information.