The 2020 NFL Draft has come to completion and the Dallas Cowboys had a heck of a week. They’ve had arguably one of the better drafts in the NFL, getting value at pretty much ever spot in the draft.
Now comes the second part of the draft selection process as they go after the undrafted free agent market. Over the years, the Dallas Cowboys have had a ton of success in finding talent in undrafted free agents. Tony Romo, Miles Austin, and Cole Beasley all went undrafted and played major roles for the Dallas Cowboys during their time wearing a star.
Will the Dallas Cowboys find some more diamonds in the rough of the undrafted free agent class. Stay tuned to InsideTheStar.com to find out.
- Sewo Olonilua, Running Back, TCU per Bobby Belt
- Garrett Marino, Defensive Tackle, UAB per Terez Paylor
- Ladarius Hamilton, EDGE, North Texas per Tom Pelissero
- Aaron Parker, Wide Receiver, URI, per Mark Daniels
- Francis Bernard, Linebacker, Utah, per Michael Gehlken
- Rico Dowdle, Running Back, South Carolina per Bobby Belt
- Sean McKeon, Tight End, Michigan per Josh Henschke
- Ron’Dell Carter, EDGE, James Madison, per Greg Madia
- Terence Steele, Tackle, Texas Tech, per Clarence Hill Jr
- Stephen Guidry, Wide Receiver, Mississippi State
- Azur Kamara, EDGE, Kansas
- Luther Kirk, Safety, Illinois State
- Charlie Taumoepaeu, Tight End, Portland State
- Kendrick Rogers, Wide Receiver, Texas A&M, per agent.
Originally reported to be signing with the Dallas Cowboys, Quartney Davis, Wide Receiver, Texas A&M, will be signing with the Minnesota Vikings.